Friday, October 10, 2008

My funny fails me tonight...


You know, sometimes I am ashamed to be called an American. Yes, those are harsh words - but they needed to be said. I love my country - I served in the armed forces for 7 years and am married to a man who has been serving for over 20. I understand that one of the ideals I love so much about my country is the right to free speech. But sometimes, that free speech makes me cringe and fear the future. I will let these statements (direct quotes, all of them) make my point for me.

“In Germany, the Nazis first came for the communists, and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics, but I didn’t speak up because I was a protestant. Then they came for me, and by that time there was no one left to speak for me.” - Reverend Martin Niemoeller.

I can’t wait until people like Rev. Write, Ayers, Farakkan, etc will get into power. Nazism will look like a walk in the park. You people can not argue with the facts and that is why all you can resort to is calling me names. Enjoy, your tears will come soon enough.

ANYONE WHO ATTACKS ALEXANDRA IS BECAUSE THEY ARE HIPNOTIZED BY ALL THE OBAMA S_ _T. THIS IS THE MOST RACIST MAN THAT HAS RUN FOR OFFICE. IT’S TRUE THAT HE HATES WHITES AND HE WISHES HE DIDN’T HAVE HIS MOTHER’S WHITE BLOOD IN HIM. HE IS AN ELITIST WHO LOOKS DOWN ON OTHERS AND IF YOU WANT PROOF JUST ASK JESSE JACKSON. I JUST HOPE THERE IS MUCH MORE OUT THERE THAT WILL BE KNOWN BEFORE PEOPLE VOTE. ONE GOOD PLACE TO START WOULD BE WWW.LARRYSINCLAIR.ORG. AND THEN ASK YOURSELVES IF THIS IS THE MAN THAT YOU WANT NEAR THE NUCLEAR BUTTON.

OBAMA WILL DIE, KKK FOREVER,” concludes a Feb. 15 post by “Rodney” to a blog run by a person identified only as Strider333. Above that signoff, Rodney wrote: “The KKK or someone WILL assassinate Obama! If we get a NIGGER President all you NIGGER’s [sic] will think you’ve won and that the WHITE people will have to bow to you[.] FUCK THAT.
Bill O’Reilly said this:

“I don’t want to go on a lynching party against Michelle Obama unless there’s evidence, hard facts, that say this is how the woman really feels. If that’s how she really feels — that America is a bad country or a flawed nation, whatever — then that’s legit.”

Everyday I hear, Obama is possibly the Anti-Christ

It is a question to ponder without denial of our troubled times as predicted in the Chapters of Revelation.

If by some miracle BO gets to be pres..you will learn the hard way what is in store. How much more proof does one need to know he has a plan, all connected to pastor wright, james h. cone and farrahkan. Ppl would actually take the chance on an unknown muslim? How sick is that?
What century is this again? What is it that compels human beings to such hatred and disregard for other humans? How is it that in this day and age, we are still worried about the color of someone's skin? And the ignorance that is evident - where the hell did these people come from?

Grrr. I like to believe that we are so much better than this - unfortunately, you'd never know it with this election. When you have racists, bigots and idiots all having their indignant fires stoked by two people who want to occupy the highest offices in the land - what message does that send? It's a slippery slope for them to be trekking, and one that does not bode well for our country as a whole.

We all bleed red, folks. It should be character, not skin color, that matters. *This* is why our race is doomed to failure at some point - because we will destroy each other like two rabid dogs vying for supremecy.

comments

0 Responses to "My funny fails me tonight..."
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates