Wednesday, October 8, 2008

In the "You're kidding, right?"* category...


A judge dismissed a lawsuit against L'Oreal recently from a woman who claimed that her bottle of blonde dye actually turned out to be brown. When she was finished with the coloring process, she was so "traumatized" by being a brunette that she had to go on anti-depressants. She also claims that her new brown hair "ruined her social life" and left her with headaches and anxiety. Ah, but wait. It gets better...She "missed the attention that blondes receive" and so she felt compelled to stay home all the time. When she did leave the house, she had to wear hats to hide her hair.

Damn. I had heard that blondes have more fun, but I had no idea that being a brunette could be so horrifying. That must explain everything that has ever gone wrong in my life. I need to rail at the gods, lock myself in my house and drink myself into a stupor. My life as I know it is now ruined.

Ok, first of all...why was she buying dye? And seriously - if this woman is that upset about being a brunette, then there are far more issues she should be dealing with than the color of her hair. Like - her pride? Her ego? Her stupidity for trying to sue with what seems to be an extremely bogus claim? Oh, wait. She's a blonde. I wonder if she sees the blonde in all those jokes as her hero...someone to look up to...

Makes me wonder...does she have white-out on her computer screen?

Note: No blondes were harmed in the relating of this news story. Nor do I have issues with blondes - I know several very intelligent blondes. This one, however - not so much. She gives blondes everywhere a bad name...

*Quote from my husband when when he heard the story.

comments

0 Responses to "In the "You're kidding, right?"* category..."
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates