Monday, November 3, 2008

My Condolences


I know that Obama will probably never read this, and that's ok. But I feel the need to acknowledge how bittersweet this election eve has got to be. He's ahead in the polls, he's run an amazing campaign, and yet...the day before he could be elected as President of the United States, his beloved grandmother has died. The lady who raised him and who helped him be the man he is today - his "quiet hero".

Rest in Peace, Mrs. Dunham. You helped shape an amazing individual, and possibly (hopefully) our next President. May you fly with angels and be the voice of wisdom in Barack's heart and soul.

Here is a small clip of Obama giving tribute to his grandmother. I apologize for the quality...but the heart shines through nonetheless.


comments

0 Responses to "My Condolences"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates